I wish that there was a socially acceptable way to say, “I’m having a bad mental health day and need you to pay attention to me,” without alienating everyone.
or: “I’m having a bad mental health day and need to be on my own for a while so please don’t be mad if I cancel our plans on short notice.”
- I get too attached.
- I’ll pour my heart out to you.
- I’m a depressing person.
- I’m annoyingly in need of physical touch.
- Cuddling will turn into sex… every time.
- I hardly eat and that will annoy you.
- I’m annoying.
- I will feel disliked if you dislike a lot of physical touch.
- I’M ANNOYING.
- I’m like one of those boys from romance movies and novels, I will always run after you.
Basically it’s a giant trap. Get out while you still can.
Anonymous asked: do you even use your tumblr for anything else besides complaining? Just wondering.
Well if you would actually look at my Tumblr, you would see that I post many things other than complaints. And if I choose to complain on my personal blog, then so be it. I have it as a space for me, not to satisfy you.
Feeling very upset and depressed tonight for no reason. Guess it’s one of those days where all of the feels come out and remind me that I’m not as happy as I want to be.